You are a small business owner, start‐up or entrepreneur seeking visibility, growth and awareness while making new connections. You want to get involved, market your business, gain visibility, access business resources and build relationships.
Core Membership Benefits
Gain Visibility & Connections
- Company profile/listing in Chamber’s online Business Directory (includes 1 alphabetical & 1 category listing, links to company website, social media & Google Map, 200-character description, logo, key contact info)
- Member-only pricing on Chamber events, programs, seminars & workshops, and services
- Complimentary access to Friday Night Live mixers
- Opportunity to host a First Friday Night Live mixer
- Access to Make a Connection weekly mixers @ $5/ea.
- Post your events on the Community Calendar
- Offer Hot Deals discounts and coupons on website
- Display business card & brochure in Chamber Visitor Information Center
- Advertising opportunities on the Chamber website, newsletters, E-blasts, and in the Business Directory
- Opportunity to sponsor Chamber events and programs
- New Ribbon Cutting/Grand Opening assistance (scissors, ribbon, photo and social media posts)
- Receive referrals to your business
- Rowlett Chamber Membership Decal, virtual badge and plaque
- Ability to add business cards, brochures or promotional items in New Resident / Informational bags
- Ability to place business card & brochure at the Information Table at monthly membership luncheons
- Purchase Chamber Member Mailing List (printed labels for one-time use) at discount rate of $30 (500 contacts) to promote your business or event
- Post press releases posted to Chamber website
- Post and engage on Chamber social media pages
Additional Member-Only Opportunities
- Participate in Chamber discount programs
- Subscription to Chamber e-newsletters and E-mail Blasts to stay informed (for all employees)
- Ability to post open positions in online Job Board
- Participate on Chamber committees, groups and programs (Ambassadors, Rowlett Young Professionals and Leadership Rowlett program)
- Access to Notary Public services and Certificate of Origin (for export shipping) at member rates
- Complimentary use of Chamber Board Conference Room (during business hours)
- Chamber representation of members’ interests and concerns at all levels of government
- Guide direction of the Chamber by engaging in member surveys and polls
You are an established business branching out, offering multiple services, and looking for additional opportunities to connect and grow your client base. You are focused on the long-term, have an established business and are making strides to become an industry leader.
While you are busy running your business, the Rowlett Chamber works for you throughout the year. Take advantage of opportunities to drive more exposure and potential sales to your business. This level includes all Core Membership Benefits in the Engage level, plus additional benefits designed for a growing enterprise!
Gain Additional Visibility and Resources
- Enhanced listing in the Chamber Online Business Directory with one (1) additional category of your choice, 550-character description and one video
- Two (2) complimentary registrations to membership luncheons of your choice (pre-registration required two weeks prior to event)
- Two Email Blasts during the year to promote your business/ organization and what you offer
- Purchase Chamber Member Mailing List (Excel format) at discount rate of $30 (500 contacts) to promote your business or event
- One (1) 30-day Slider with a link on the Chamber’s website to promote your business/ organization
- One (1) Facebook Live Business Spotlight with the Chamber President
You are a strong supporter of the Rowlett community and want to have a “seat at the table” to engage with other leaders. You seek strategic connections and additional opportunities to engage and develop your employees. You want to invest in promoting your business while gaining greater visibility and influencing decision‐makers. Advocacy is important because you recognize the impact to your bottom line and economy through good policy decisions. You have a respected business and use your voice to promote your needs and those of the business community at large.
You appreciate that the Chamber is busy working on your behalf to keep the cost of doing business affordable and to advocate for favorable business policies. You want to position your company as a market leader and have a seat at the table to influence outcomes of the Rowlett area.
This level includes all Core Membership Benefits at the Engage level AND all Build level benefits, plus enhanced benefits designed to give you a competitive edge!
Strategic Visibility and Opportunities
- One additional category listing in the Chamber Online Business Directory
- Priority consideration to host a Friday Night Live mixer (based on availability)
- Opportunity to have a table/booth at a monthly Membership Luncheon
- Chamber Mailing List (Excel format) with 500 contacts, updated quarterly (2 requests/year)
- Two (2) invitations to CEO Roundtables
- Two (2) invitations to the VIP Reception at the Annual meeting (includes cocktails)
- Two (2) registrations to the Annual Meeting
- Two (2) invitations to the Economic Development Partnership Luncheons (NEW!)
- $500 sponsorship credit (your choice of event, as available)
You are a community influencer and want to work with other leaders to help shape our community vision and public policy. You want to affect change, establish policy, and contribute to the growth and development of Rowlett. You recognize that your business has a viable role in advancing the community. Your company wants to interact at the highest level of leadership and visibility in the Rowlett Chamber. Being a pillar in the industry and the community are part of your business plan.
You understand the importance of investing in advocacy, economic development and ensuring that Rowlett employers have a skilled workforce. Your support for the Chamber is an investment in Rowlett’s future. Together, we ignite new growth, inspire leadership and advance our opportunities.
This level includes all Core Membership Benefits at the Engage level, all Build and Catalyst level benefits, as well as significantly enhanced benefits to maximize your engagement and exposure in the market.
Strategic Engagement Opportunities
- Top Listing (first come/first served) in the Chamber Online Business Directory with one (1) additional category of your choice
- First Right to host a Friday Night Live mixer
- First Right to sponsor Chamber events and programs
- Priority seating at Chamber signature events
- Recognized as Top investor at all monthly Membership Luncheons and major events
- Opportunity to place information on tables at monthly Membership Luncheons
One-on-one consultation in January to develop a customized annual Chamber engagement plan
Click on the image below to view full size.