Camp Gladiator is an adult outdoor fitness company. With a nationwide presence, we hold markets in DFW, Austin, Houston, San Antonio, Shreveport, Orlando, Tampa, Denver, Raleigh, Nashville as well as many others. We are the fastest growing fitness company in the nation. Due to public demand, we are in need of top-tier trainers in the DFW area. This particular post is for fitness professionals in the Rowlett & Garland areas. ALL other areas are welcome to respond to this ad, and I can direct you to the correct person.
The position is for a Partner Trainers*. But we don't just hire trainers, we hire passionate people who love to help others through health and fitness. This is not a salaried or hourly career, this is a position to be a business partner. Someone who will have a revenue share in the market they work in. This literally means a limitless potential for income and growth. You make exactly what you put into your business. The average trainer salary is $60,000, with the top trainers in the company making over $250,000.
If you are an entrepreneurial-minded, self-motivated, driven person with a passion for fitness and education - this may be the career you've been looking for. You do not need any experience, or a college degree. We only require a high school diploma and nationally accredited personal training certification (CPT), or group exercise certification. We are looking for individuals with knowledge in fitness, a passion to help others, and the ability to coach groups.
Based on the need of the market you would like to work in, you will have flexibility in choosing your schedule. Work 6 - 20 hours a week as an instructor, and then you decide how much time each day you want to spend growing your business through sales, promotion, and marketing. Camp Gladiator will provide the brand, tools, education, administration, and support you need to be successful. All you need is a passion to succeed in the fitness industry.
- Design and implement dynamic workouts
- Provide fitness motivation, encouragement and education to all campers
- Be punctual and professional
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients and members
- Stay knowledgeable on current trends in fitness training and exercise science
- Maintain required certifications and CECs
- Nationally accredited personal training certification (ie; NSCA, NASM, Cooper, ACE, ACSM, etc.)
- CPR/AED certification
- Personal training experience is helpful
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Possess honesty and personal integrity
- Strong time management, organizational and follow-up skills
- Passionate, enthusiastic, personable and driven
If this interests you as a fitness professional, or you have more questions about the company/position, please respond to this ad (or email) to set up a phone conversation.
Area Director, Recruiter
MS, EP-C, CES, EMT-P