The Ambassador Team is an elite group serve as official representatives throughout the community. Their goal is to strengthen the Rowlett Area Chamber while also growing their own businesses. The Ambassador Team participates in ribbon cuttings, Business of the Month presentations, membership luncheons, and monthly Ambassador meetings. They also help with recruiting new members, ongoing retention efforts, and act as the official 'greeters' for Chamber networking activities.
The Ambassadors provide a valuable service to the Chamber through their continuous contact with new and current members, activities that are essential in achieving and maintaining a high retention rate and through development of business relationships with all members of the Chamber.
For additional information concerning Ambassador Team membership, please contact the Chamber Office at 972-475-3200.
2023 Rowlett Area Chamber Ambassadors
- Pam Bell - Coldwell Banker Apex
- Stephen Causey - Bowl-a-Rama
- Jonathan Chance - Rest Haven Funeral Homes
- Aaron Clough - Individual
- Sandra Colvin - Mary Kay, Inc.
- Jack Dear - Birds Eye Insurance
- Cheri Dickey - Cheri's Visions
- Ann Dotson - First Christian Church Rowlett
- Claudia Frausto - Rowlett Economic Development
- Claudia Gonzales - AR Workshop Garland
- Lupe Gonzales - Gonzales Senior Solutions
- Asa Hadsell - Main Street Chiropractic
- Mark Hall - Hallmark Bodies
- Kason Huddleston - Freedom Place Church
- Lucy Massey - Re/Max Select Homes
- Gregg MacInnis - Gmac Family Financial
- Carlton Northrup - TR6 Business Solutions
- Amparo Ocampo - ACN - Amparo Ocampo
- Brownie Sherrill - LoneStar Wealth Advisors
- James Williams - Raymond James Financial Services, Inc.
Join the Ambassador Team!
Want to meet more people, grow your business and help promote the Chamber - all at the same time?
Join our elite team and you can do just that with our completely revitalized Ambassador program!
Be recognized as a leader among your peers!
Our Rowlett Chamber Ambassador team is limited to 20 exceptional members! If selected you'll be one of the first to meet new Chamber members and introduce yourselves and your business! As an Ambassador, you'll also have an opportunity to help new members learn how to utilize their Chamber benefits!
Earn additional recognition! We've dramatically increased the amount of recognition our Ambassadors can receive. We've also added new, exclusive rewards that won't go unnoticed!
We want everyone in and around Rowlett to know who you are and what you represent!
Contact us for more information. If you've already decided to join then click the link below for the Ambassador application. You can email it to us or bring it in. There is a $25 annual fee to be a member of this elite team.